We all cringe when we think of physical pain, maybe a memory of a painful cavity…..maybe childbirth, a broken leg….bad sunburn. Yet we have all survived many moments of pain in our life. So why do we fear it so much?
Laser tattoo removal is almost most certainly thought of as painful. Is it? You bet! Is it the most painful thing I have endured? Not even close. And I’m not alone….we have lasered 1000’s of tattoos, probably people you know and they all have one thing in common…..they did it! They survived!
I don’t want to make it sound like a walk in the park. And not all tattoos are created equal. Some locations are very sensitive, and we do our best to make each and every one of you as comfortable as possible. (I will go into that below.) I think the best thing to remember is, if you want it….you CAN do it….and hey! Its only a few moments in your life.
Here is a guide to why you WILL survive Laser Tattoo Removal (we guarantee this here at Reno Tattoo Removal, I cannot speak for other places)
1. It takes less than it does to get a coffee at Starbucks. You heard right! MOST sessions are under 5 minutes. And that is with breaks.
2. We use a super fancy machine that we paid big bucks for (seriously) to make it more comfortable for you. It helps pull the heat out of the skin and make healing better. This fancy machine blows sub zero cold air and will be you Laser BFF 🙂
3. IF you are one of those individuals that has a tattoo in a very sensitive area, or feels that they just can’t handle it, we offer a numbing cream that helps. But honestly most of you don’t need it.
4. Bring a friend. Studies show that people with social support systems handle pain better. We got glasses for all your pals, and you all will have a fun story to share for life.
5. Get your chi on. Tell yourself you can. Pray. Count. It’s all a state of mind.
6. If all else fails, feel free to mutter obscenities to us….don’t worry you won’t be the first!