Laser Tattoo Removal Post Care
- Avoid the sun for as long as possible. Laser makes the skin more sensitive to UV rays. Being aware of the sun is the first key. Wear sunscreen if you are enjoying the outdoors, a loose fitting t-shirt a couple days after a freshly lasered tattoo is helpful and recommended as well. Don’t sunbathe without covering and protecting your investment.
- Some sluffy scabby stuff is normal. Wash with cool soapy water, keep the area clean and use aloe. After a couple of days it should just feel sore to the touch. Aloe, vitamin e, and coconut oil are all good options to nourish the treated skin in between treatments. But not necessary.
- Exfoliation and Massage. Laser breaks down the ink that sits in a semi liquid form in the skin. Bringing blood flow to the area lasered is a helpful way to promote and help out your white blood cells who are busy doing all the work. Lightly exfoliating the area, and gentle massage are a cheap and effective way to make the most out of your laser session.
- Be healthy. We are relying on your immune system to help us out. Be active and drink water…both valuable in your overall health and your result with laser tattoo removal.
- If you experience blisters larger than a dime, you can pop them with a CLEAN lancet and gently press out the fluid. Keep the area clean and use an antibiotic ointment such as neosporin.