Laser tattoo removal can be intimidating, buts its really not as bad as most think. You don’t need to do a lot to prepare, but here are some helpful tips.
- Relax, it is a very fast process and we are here to help you get through it. Most sessions are under five minutes. We use very cold air to help relieve discomfort.
- Don’t sunbathe before. If you have been sunburnt recently it is not recommended to get lasered. This will just cause blistering and more trauma to the skin that isn’t necessary.
- Drink water, eat, sleep. None of this is mandatory…but for overall happiness and comfort. We advise it.
- Show up with a smile, we have lollipops, stickers, and a joke or two to share 🙂
- Be in good health. If you are sick, we don’t recommend being lasered.
If you have any concerns please reach out, we are happy to help ease your worries. 775-200-0623